Date(s) - 09/21/2019 - 09/26/2019
Pictured Rocks National Seashore, Munising Michigan
Pictured Rocks National Seashore
We have put a complete package together that will be a full week of exploring Pictured Rocks National Seashore. Unlike any other place on Lake Superior, Pictured Rocks offers the opportunity to explore miles of pristine beaches, hike nearly 100 miles of trails, view towering sandstone cliffs, and experience the serenity of northern woodlands. Pictured Rocks lies within the northern hardwood-hemlock-white pine region of the eastern deciduous forest.
We will guide you through some of the most beautiful parts of the Pictured Rock National Seashore and Pictured Rocks most breathtaking views. The complete package includes:
- 5 hour Kayak Tour along Pictured Rocks
- Camp Cookout on Lake Superior with local craft brews
- 3 night backpacking trip for beginners or for the love of backpacking
- Camp Cookout on the Cliffs of Pictured Rocks
- Tour of the Au Sable Lighthouse.
- Shuttle to and from Trail Heads
If you would like to go on just one of these trips. Check out our Kayak Trip and sign up on that event.
If you would like to take our Pictured Rocks Backpacking Bootcamp Class only, sign up on that event.
If you would love to spend the week with us in the U.P of Michigan and do both events. Please sign up BELOW.
Bookings are closed for this event.